2. What made you choose to start this type of business?
I have a Deep Concern for others and helping them to Discover their Passion and their Life Assignment.
3. How long has your business been in operation?
Been doing this for over 27 years
4. How do you attract customers?
Various online and offline strategies; My strategies online include Videos, Social Media Marketing, Blogs and other strategies
5. How do you advertise your business/product/service?
Online and Offline and having others advertise though Word of Mouth as well
6. Do you have any employees? If so, how many?
No, I have no employees
7. What are your company’s goals and vision?
To Assist as many as I can with God's blessing in Discovering their passion creating a Legacy of Changing Lives
8. Do you operate locally, regionally or nationally?
In All these categories. I do not limit myself to one geographical area.
9. What do you feel makes your business unique?
As I teach in my mentoring: Me God has blessed me to learn some Powerful ideas that help me to show people that they are Unique in WHO they are and once I assist them in Discovering their Passion; We Infuse that business, product or service with Themselves making whatever they are marketing "Uniquely" them. And it doesn't saturate because it's them and although people can imitate or copy what you do, they can NEVER Become WHO you are. And Who You are is what Draws people to you when you know WHO you are and how to Empower your business, product or service with YOU and your Passion.
10. What do you envision for the future of your business?
To Assist many people for years to come. I Never grow tired of helping people Discover their passion.
11. What do you want people to think when they hear your business name or see your business logo?
Wow, he Really is Passionate about helping people and is making a Difference in the lives of others
About the Business Owner
1. Provide a short paragraph bio.
Hello, my name is Ivan Harris. I'm married and we have 2 Wonderful Young Men. I'm a Business Consultant, Life Coach & Mentor. As well as a Lead Generation Specialist and I have been in the home business industry for over 27 yrs. now. I also Mentor in the areas of Wellness, Video & Internet Marketing, and Social Networking. I'm a Positive & Upbeat person and love meeting people of the same mindset.
2. Why did you become a business owner?
To make a difference in the lives of others.
3. How do you personally define business success? Is it money, freedom, power, influence, innovation?
Business success to me is what kind of impact you have on the lives of others and when you are good at what you do which shows you are Successful at it, money will come which provides Freedom and Financial Independence.
4. How did you finance your business launch?
Through Various Home business ventures
5. To what do you attribute your success?
God, Mentors, Goals, Patience & Time
6. Was there a time you wanted to quit? How did you overcome those feelings?
Of course, being an Entrepreneur is not easy and there will be times of doubt and frustration. But with God's help and listening and learning from Mentors; You learn this is not permanent but a part of the journey. This information Encourages you to keep going and not quit.
7. What is your biggest regret if any? Every business owner has at least one:
I wish I would have learned the things that I now know earlier in life, but I also learned this to along the way: We are where we are when we need to be. God's timing.
8. If you had one piece of advice for a new entrepreneur, what would it be?
Pray and get guidance from God Secondly, get a mentor who has been successful at what they do and listen to them and learn from them as they have been where you need to go. And Believe that you can do what you set out to do and with God, Patience and Time you will achieve it. And Finally: Write Down your Goals and take action on them and NEVER Give Up!!! Keep going No Matter What and You Will Reach Your Dreams
Make Sure You List Your Black Owned Business
Make Sure To Follow SBO