Business is great! Now what? You love owning your own business. So you pour all your energy, vision, knowledge and will into building a successful company-and then what? How do you keep it going for the next generation of leadership? And how do you protect it today from the potential loss of a partner or key employee? These and other concerns can rob you of a good night's sleep. Think about these areas in particular.
1) Financing - Securing Business Credit, Lines of Credit and Business Loans.
2) Key Person Insurance- Protecting the operating team of your business. Key Person Insurance is life insurance that covers your most important employee(s), with your company receiving life insurance proceeds.
3) Key Person Disability Insurance- Key Person Disability Insurance is designed to protect the business in the unfortunate event that a key employee or executive suffers a disabling accident, injury or illness.
4) Business Overhead Expense Insurance - Also known as Business Expense Insurance, pays the insured’s business overhead expenses if he or she becomes disabled. A BOE policy pays a monthly benefit based on actual expenses, not anticipated profits.
5) Retirement Planning- Done the Right way!
6) Planning for ownership transition- the continuation of your business.
7) Providing for outstanding talent - recruiting, retaining and rewarding key people.